ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new addition to the family - non clio

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

what u mean by that lol is my body kit silly ?

it is staying like that or being eurod dont have much say ( a little ;) tho ) anyway its sarahs <-- the burd

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 07 March 2005
what u mean by that lol is my body kit silly ? it is staying like that or being eurod dont have much say ( a little ;) tho ) anyway its sarahs <-- the burd

in my opinion, all kits are silly, yours goes beyond that, but thats a personal opinion

euro look is the way with dubs, speak to david16v and get some ronal turbos on there, slam it to the weeds and stand back in admiration that nothing else needs to be done :D

Clio 182

That looks awesome mate, very nice. I see quite a few in london but most of them are sheds!

TBH Id get standard wheels on that leave as is....

Clio

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 07 March 2005

sex weeeeeeeeeeeee.

id have one tommorrow!..........get some ronals on it....NOW

--chris
never thought of ronals

SOMEONE P/S would look ace

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 07 March 2005

Very nice mate! Tell her to visit http://www.eastsidevw.co.ukwww.eastsidevw.co.uk for some friendly Scottish Dubbers! Id have that over yours any day of the week (no offence!)
Haha! Nice colin, hit a man while hes down!

Looks the absolute nuts!

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 07 March 2005
what u mean by that lol is my body kit silly ? it is staying like that or being eurod dont have much say ( a little ;) tho ) anyway its sarahs <-- the burd

I dont think it looks bad, front bumper is maybe a bit OTT but gets the looks. i saw it at crail a while back. might be going on 1st may but its quite a way from aberdeen.

Liking your gfs golf. keep it standard apart from maybe lower it, but as u said its hers.