ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new addition to the family

V6 Exige, GTR R35
bought a fiesta st last week as a daily run around.....

looked at several options - 197 amongst others. however mainly bought this as i dont want to spend £'s on modifying it, although it defo needs lowering a tad.

the integra is such an imprectical car for luging about a mountain bike and golf clubs so is just gonna be my sunday car from now on!

new coilovers also arrived for the teg - very nice!

a few pics

Attachments

• DSC00005-1.jpg
    DSC00005-1.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00004-1.jpg
    DSC00004-1.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC00015.jpg
    DSC00015.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00007-1.jpg
    DSC00007-1.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC00006-2.jpg
    DSC00006-2.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 81
  Broken Diesel Megane :(
looking good mate. as said, not a fan of the blue dash in the ST, but a minter of a car anyway.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
you b*****d. such a nice DC5...

alright chris.....

i seen you on the dc5 forum but was about a month after you posted...... whats your plans? dc2, ep3, dc5?

not sure how much lower the integra can go due to the low b pipe on the exhaust and the speed bups round here, maybe another 20mm or so. Unfortunatley cant fit it as im away offshore tomorrow - will be the first thing i do when im home and up to IF motorsport at knockhill to get set up right.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Probably the best DC5 in the UK! Flawless!
Fiesta is a blast from the past for you esp in white! I liked it!

Coils look p**n! IFmotorsport will hook you up with a full Geo.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
very tasty.

one of the missus' mates has one identical to that bar the blue dash they do look good.

Nice teg, nice Fiesta and nice bike. C*nt!

Nah, all very nice. I like the ST's but surely not the most efficient for a runaround LOL.