ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New alloys fitted

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Car is covered in s**t so the pics are not great. Wheels look great in the flesh. Look more oem than the over alloys.

I know they are not everybodys cuppa but i like them :D

9-1.jpg

2-3.jpg

1-2.jpg

8-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't to sure untill i had them fitted. In the flesh these look better. In the pics i prefer the others. Weird.

Countryman JCW
Much prefer these to the last ones, the last ones would look good for show, but these new ones give it a more aggressive track/race look

Turbos.
They're much nicer on the car than i thought they'd be, but i still don't get why anyone goes for gloss wheels. Brown tyres FTL.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
They're much nicer on the car than i thought they'd be, but i still don't get why anyone goes for gloss wheels. Brown tyres FTL.

I know what you mean, bit like marmite. Yeah to the car + tyres could do with a clean which was only done on Sunday :eek:

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Thats a tidy wagon lad! Think the wheels realy suit her! not sure what wheels you had on before tho.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
it does look awesome.. however i think i prefer the ones it had on before

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ant, looks so much better than when you first bought it. Seriously.

Awesome. :cool:

Keeping this one for a while?