ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New alloys

182BG
Thinking of getting some new alloys for my 172cup, originally i would gonna get my turini's refurbed and resprayed in a different colour ie anthracite.
But my turini's are absolutely fucked (thanks to the previous owner)
So im looking for a nice set of 16's, which i would prefer to be lightweight (lighter than the turinis)

don't really want the same style as before, as i hate cleaning multispoke lol.

any ideas???? sorry if this has been posted loads already

182BG
well i would, but just didn't seem worth throwing money at them, thought they might cost me sh*t loads because they have stupid amounts of kerbing and there is loads of paint flake-ing off :(

Last edited:
  182BG
yeh, i guess so, probably would be cheaper to do that anyway.
will see if anyone local can do it.
how much does it normally cost for a refurb?
and how much for a refurb and colour change?

cheers

172 gone :( 197 now :)
What about k-tecs lightweight alloys? Thay save you 24kg on clio's standard wheels. Dont know about the cups? If your looking for performance rather than looks. Saying that they look stunning with k-tecs brakes filling them up. Worth a look. Ive been thinking about getting them myself.

Lionel Richie
prices for 16's start at £170 for all 4 inc tyre removal/refit from us

it doesn't matter what condition they're in, we give them back to you looking better than new

FRED

182BG
Slug172 said:
What about k-tecs lightweight alloys? Thay save you 24kg on clio's standard wheels. Dont know about the cups? If your looking for performance rather than looks. Saying that they look stunning with k-tecs brakes filling them up. Worth a look. Ive been thinking about getting them myself.

i looked at these, and both th 17's and 16's are only very slightly lighter than the turini's on the cup. plus it says they are 42mm offset, and the cup is 38.5, so would i still be able to fit them... with my original tyres?

182BG
Fred2001Dynamic said:
prices for 16's start at £170 for all 4 inc tyre removal/refit from us

it doesn't matter what condition they're in, we give them back to you looking better than new

FRED

where abouts are you based?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sullihull iirc, fred's work is good, and you cam basically specify any colour...Turini's are a beaut design, No other alloys come close now imo...Superlegs mayb on a black car tho...

172 gone :( 197 now :)
So is it possible to fit turini's to a normal normal 172? And how much would it be to have them coloured black or gunmetal?