ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New and looking for a v6!

Honda Civic
Hi all, I've been thinking about a v6 for a while now and was told Clio sport was the place to get some advice, I love the idea of getting involved in the meets to! Thanks in advance for any help! There doesn't seem to be many for Sale does anyone know of any places that have a decent stock?

Thanks!! ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Hello samwilde681, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.

Honda Civic
Thanks all, I have checked out v6.net but it's far less active than this site!! Hope you've all had a great Easter cheers for the welcome

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks all, I have checked out v6.net but it's far less active than this site!! Hope you've all had a great Easter cheers for the welcome

Hi welcome to cliosport mate I'd keep your eye out on v6clio.net I know it not busy but you'll be amazed the info you can find out about them and history!!!!
No one has a lot of them in stock as there's not lots about! I wouldn't rush about it to if you want a good one you'll be waiting a long time!!! It took me nearly a year to find mine and I looked at loads of them!!!

Where about are you from mate??

Honda Civic
Thanks, I've also joined v6net, I've been looking for a while there seems to be a few but not many that are really truly well cared for, I, from hove, east sussex

An orange one
Thanks, I've also joined v6net, I've been looking for a while there seems to be a few but not many that are really truly well cared for, I, from hove, east sussex

What is your budget Sam? Mk1 or 2?

I think there is plenty of truly cherished examples, but they don't usually go for the normal prices... Whereas most of the ones on pistonheads that go cheaply will be cheap for a reason such as high miles, lots of owners etc

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sam PM me with what your looking for & I will say whats knocking around! ( not literally)

Steve

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
This is where it started....

minter than mint
veeph1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

S

Honda Civic
WOW thanks all thats incredibly helpful, preferrably id have a mk2 however my budget is around 11-12k, ill have to wait a bit to sell my civic or part x. Ive found quite a few but as suggested some pretty awful ones bumbling around, I found a lovely mk1 with 16k on the clock which seems better than a 60k mk2? im kind of unsure on this one! I like the origionality of the mk1 for sure but the looks of the mk2 are in my opinion better! ahhhh!

Honda Civic
Thanks for that, ill check them out, i need to see a few and compare, i saw a lovely blakc mk2 but when i got there it was covered in dust and cobwebs!! (v sad) not someone I want to buy from! I feel like the forums might be better! budget 10-11k max, preference is mk2 but considering my budget maybe mk1 is better??

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
save up a bit more money- 13k for a GOOD black PH 2-

Have a look at V6 GUM on PHeads- (black PH2)
Worth a punt at 13k

S