ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New badge fitted

RB One Eight Two
Fitted my 197 Renault Sport badge yesterday afternoon, I think it looks much better.

Not the best pics as I took them quickly last night

Cheers

Ash

DSC_9657.jpg

DSC_9659.jpg

DSC_9660.jpg

RB One Eight Two
looks great!
they really finish off the rear...but i would say that ;)

Cheers mate :cool:

Laaavly.

What exhaust is that? Sits perfect mate

Cheers mate. Its a Janspeed cat back from K-Tec :) It sits nice if you look at it from directly behind, but the left tip sticks out slightly more than the right tip :S

AUDI A5 s-sline

Cheers mate. Its a Janspeed cat back from K-Tec :) It sits nice if you look at it from directly behind, but the left tip sticks out slightly more than the right tip :S

very nice mate looks better then the old badge imo.
although mines a 1.2 i have the 182 style exhaust from ktec and my left tip sticks out slightly further then the right, haha, weird :rasp:

LY 182

I have the problem with my right tip on my Yozza haha.

And badge looks spot on.

RB One Eight Two
Now you need the Clio badge to

:S

I have the problem with my right tip on my Yozza haha.

And badge looks spot on.

Yeah its weird, it is only out by a tiny bit but it does annoy me when i look at it lol. I don't know how you could adjust it tbh...

Abarth 500 Essesse
Looks good and no you don't need the new clio badge as it would probably cover the whole boot lid on a 182!!

RB One Eight Two
Looks good and no you don't need the new clio badge as it would probably cover the whole boot lid on a 182!!

I don't think I have ever seen anybody put the new C L I O badge on the rear of a 182...:S

The rear is now finished I think, just need to get it abit lower and I think it will be finished :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, going to have to do this myself soon :)

Silver wheels look really good too

RB One Eight Two
Nice, going to have to do this myself soon :)

Silver wheels look really good too

Cheers buddy, I have only seen one other RB 182 on standard silver wheels on here so im going to keep them silver to be different :)

Never above 25mpg
I don't think I have ever seen anybody put the new C L I O badge on the rear of a 182...:S

The rear is now finished I think, just need to get it abit lower and I think it will be finished :)

Gaz did and it looked feckin awful imo :rasp:

Very tidy car you have indeed!