ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW BELTS FRAYING ALREADY

clio 172
Hi, I've just had my cam and aux belts done and I was looking at the engine while it was running today and noticed that the aux belt seemed to be jumping, I stoped the engine and took a closer look and the aux belt is fraying everywhere is this serious, I'ts supposed to be new!!

Do I need it doing again?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Take it back to the garage and get them to check it, work and parts should be warrantied, you sure they did change that belt?

clio 172
Well the f*****s have charged me for a new one, they tried charge me an extra £95 due to it taking longer than anticipated, I told them to f**k off. However i've had them on for about 2 weeks now, you recon its safe to go work n back untill i can get it sorted?

clio 172
Im well pissed off I saved up to get it done, was robbed of £500 N IT WOULD SEEM THEY'VE DONE FUCKALL!!!! What a set of c***s. I'm goin av to go bk and kick off arent I.