ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bits ordered!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Empire Total War, Arma II

Dunno about anything else yet.

Most of my gaming is done on the 360, and it's about time I had a monitor with a proper res for windows use/watching movies and tv shows

Titanium 182
Never heard of them, gpu looks good nontheless !
Mine is getting outdated now, depressing as it was about 1200 to build, don't think I can face upgrading it 360 ftw !

A decent monitor makes the pc.

Nissan 350z
Dawn of War 2. Looks really impressive if your rig can handle it.

Then obviously theres the standard benchmark games such as Crysis :)

Terry f**kwitt rings a bell.

Crysis is an incredible game. If you actually learn how to use the nanosuit, it's one of the most engaging and open ended shooter experiences possible. It also just happens to be staggeringly good looking. Most gamers' gripe with Crysis is that they don't have the hardware to max it out with good frames. Even though most people who don't like it, somehow magically make it run at 100fps on a £100 graphics card...they just don't 'like' it. There's nothing not to like. It's one of the best shooters ever created. In fact it's the best. Period.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Terry f**kwitt rings a bell.

Crysis is an incredible game. If you actually learn how to use the nanosuit, it's one of the most engaging and open ended shooter experiences possible. It also just happens to be staggeringly good looking. Most gamers' gripe with Crysis is that they don't have the hardware to max it out with good frames. Even though most people who don't like it, somehow magically make it run at 100fps on a £100 graphics card...they just don't 'like' it. There's nothing not to like. It's one of the best shooters ever created. In fact it's the best. Period.

I can dislike it if I want, shitcunt ;)