ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Comparing SSD's

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, I bombed 2 sandforces few years back when they were really dodgy so I'd avoid ;)

Samsung's are a good shout, use them at work a lot now and very very reliable

FF 182
Had a ocz vertex 3 sandforce for about a year, not one problem *touches wood*. Im probably in the minority though :approve:

But, yeah Samsung seem the most popular atm. No one bother with the good old Crucial M4's anymore?

Had a ocz vertex 3 sandforce for about a year, not one problem *touches wood*. Im probably in the minority though :approve:

But, yeah Samsung seem the most popular atm. No one bother with the good old Crucial M4's anymore?

I hope you keep your data backed up, just for info both ocz drives we had failed, and then one of the replacements failed too!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got two Sandforce 120GB Corsairs, one was replaced within about 6 months and has been fine since, the other has always been fine.

I've also got two Samsung Pro 256GBs and just bought a Samsung EVO 1TB for one of my servers, all working faultlessly so far.

as above, I bombed 2 sandforces few years back when they were really dodgy so I'd avoid ;)

Samsung's are a good shout, use them at work a lot now and very very reliable

Crucial M4's are nice but Samsung ones are slightly better for around the same dollar, I moved from a Crucial to Samsung based on that (when I upgraded and double the size)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I've had issues with Crucial's, the standard 2.5" don't like Lenovo laptops and cause all sorts of issues and same goes for the mSATA version in Toshiba ultrabooks. so stick to Samsung now