ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bonnet fittet, need a new stand etc

So i fitted a new bonnet but i tried to take off the old bonnet stand and clip as well as the cup shaped plastic surround that covers the bonnet alarm/interior light switch, but all 3 things broke during removal as they where rivited on to the under side of the bonnet, question is, how much will replacements be, and does anyone know where i can order some online from other than renault dealer, as my closest is 20miles plus away.

Cheers

Da

Less
eBay's probably your best bet, although you'd probably have to buy a complete second bonnet and strip the parts off.

That's not gonna fix the issue as I found out, the parts are rivited on and when you drill them out the plastic clips on the inside of the parts fall to pieces... Any idea if you can buy these parts new from Renault? Does anyone have any spares?
Cheers