ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new brakes

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Look good! How much did they cost then matey? I have just the 285 BB conversion. What size are they?

More important than how they look, how well do they stop you, bed the pads in now, shoudl only take about 30 mins of hard driving ;), and then do a 30-0 brake test

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 25 August 2005
More important than how they look, how well do they stop you, bed the pads in now, shoudl only take about 30 mins of hard driving ;), and then do a 30-0 brake test

I wouldnt bed in by 30mins of hard driving, probly land up crashing, after i put valver brakes on my RT they were sh*t at first, i was even worried i wasnt going to stop for some traffic lights but i did.

After a few days of normal driving but still being careful about braking slowly increasing brake pressure each time, brakes are great now, much better than RT.

PS. They look very nice and i bet they stop great aswell.

300mm conversion tom they cost quite abit,

just using up the pads doing 250 plus miles to bed them in slowly increasing pressure but they do seem better and look the b****cks,

cheers for comments too

Snotter's

thought i reckognised the name and car,fancied a set of these but didnt think id be able to aford them,pics of my brakes in general chat

they were quite exspensive but brakes arent something i wanted to skimp on, so i think it was worth it,

ps your brakes look smart what they going on

Snotter's

very nice,i used to have a williams but due to the dick driving it(me) its dead,i got pics but only on my phone