ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*NEW BUMPER*

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 07 July 2003

yep the rest is gettin the k-tec combat kit as the rear bumper looks the meaniest! the mynheer is jus too much and u need a centre exit zorst!

hopefully everything will be done for donny south tryin to win the best non valver award! (ha!)

Like to see a bit of competition in that sector ;)

well i wanna know wot ur doin instead of that mad front bumper!!

i think u av the advantage wit the respray!

i got £600 to spend before donny so gonna avta decide wot to do!

rear bumper £233
Skirts £150
Sprayin £80

= £ 463

£140 left so prob jus few interior bitz!

i might be pushed towards tints coz my m8 can do the weldin for the boot and ill do the fillin jus need to spray to b**ch!

marcus cliogtt: urs is as a valver so ur in a different league (thank god)

yep the rest is gettin the k-tec combat kit as the rear bumper looks the meaniest! the mynheer is jus too much and u need a centre exit zorst!

hopefully everything will be done for donny south tryin to win the best non valver award! (ha!)

So ive got competition av i?!;)

Vicky

Well cant wait til Donny then but dont forget mines only a little 1.4!!

Stick to looks hey?! O I dont think i want marcus cliogtt to join in ive seen pics of his car!!

Im scared now!!

vicky :eek:

lol

Thats just unfair!! I might wear a short skirt and low cut top!!

But I may not be on the cliosport stand, and I dont think they will let me enter if im on another stand, even though I will have the sticker and be a member!

Mk4 golf gti

so essex_lad where u get da bumper. is it from a corsa or sumfin else and made 2 fit etc

how much it cost

it looks well nice

its made for the clio and comes wit side brakcets jus not the ones underneath! so fits well jus a bit flexi!

cost £200 so marcus if givin a good price!

Mk4 golf gti

marcus depends whether u still gona av it wen i finally get me car and money 4 mods both bumpers r well nice duno which 1 i prefer maybe essex lad purely coz my m8 got da otha 1 on his NOVA lol