ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New camera - Interest Free Credit

Citroen DS3 DSport
Can anyone recommend a good and competitive priced camera shop which offers interest free credit? I want to upgrade to the Sony A77 but preferably not have to part with £1k immediately. Jessops offer 10 months interest free but the price is £100 more than other adverts I have seen.

It's a huge upgrade from the a55, maybe not in noise levels alone but on everything else. A77 has won lots of awards. The sheer size put me off but it's very, very good.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The A77 is definitely a huge upgrade from the A55 and has many more useful features. I have been tempted by a cheap used Canon 40D but as its 5 year old tech I'd imagine my A55 is probably better than it.

Why would you want a 7d though? Maybe of your a sports shooter? Yes it's built like a tank and has a geat af system, but then so does the a77. Sensor in the 7d can't compete with a £200 nex3 let alone the a77.

Citroen DS3 DSport
In most reviews I've read the A77 scores better than the 7D. I also already have a selection of Sony/Minolta lenses so it makes sense to stick with Sony.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Why would you want a 7d though? Maybe of your a sports shooter? Yes it's built like a tank and has a geat af system, but then so does the a77. Sensor in the 7d can't compete with a £200 nex3 let alone the a77.
Is that right...

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I see that Jessops no longer offer interest free credit.

Nope :( when I first saw this post a couple of days ago I had a look on jessops and the offer of six months interest free credit was on. Literally the day afterwards, I think f**k it, I'll order the 1100D bundle! Only to be disappointed that the offer was no longer there and they now only offer 12months credit with 14% interest, so I didn't bother

Nope :( when I first saw this post a couple of days ago I had a look on jessops and the offer of six months interest free credit was on. Literally the day afterwards, I think f**k it, I'll order the 1100D bundle! Only to be disappointed that the offer was no longer there and they now only offer 12months credit with 14% interest, so I didn't bother

Clifton Cameras do interest free on a lot of their stuff!