ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car 200 cup

Tangoed Works
Looks the mutts. Could do with headlights with a grey / black surround tho.
Very evil looking!

Trophy #490
The front bumper looks much better when the rest of the car is black. Wish they offered xenons as an option though, such a little thing made a big difference to the 197 looks.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice that!!!

I'd swear i'd never own a Black car again after my BG 182, it broke me lol!!!

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
very nice car got the same but the 200 with cup chassis option. No recaro seat though.
Black is def the best color for this car.

182 trophy
thanks for the comments and here's a few better pics for those that asked
DSCN0298.gif

DSCN0301.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0297.jpg

Dynamique Flamer
Does look good in all black, but i also liked the white in the flesh, although i would have a 182 over a 197 or 200 for personal choice :eek:

b/g 182, meg tourer
actually looks rather nice. not really a fan of the front end on the 200's but the black and the white ones seem to be slowly changing my mind on them. i think it needs a spoiler tho.

Still leaving me limp tbh. Front end is messy as hell, lines of the headlights/wing/bumper don't flow and it looks like it's got a big chin, front looks to elongated for a stubby little hatchback IMO.