ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car Abarth 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the personal insult is unnecessary; but I'm not going to bother with this. I genuinely don't understand how you can contemplate spending £100 + on a vinyl wrap, several hundred quid on a new (unnecessary) exhaust, and yet won't spend £2 more on the recommended fuel for the car?

People like you, who live waaaaay beyond their means, are the reason why this country is bust.

Hes like 20/21 ffs and the fact that he could aford to change cars 3 times in the past year is very excellent.

Z4
Don't be so stupid. Anyone can 'afford' to change cars on finance.

lol exactly.

I'm 2 years older and bought my car in outright cash, no mummy and daddy handouts etc either. Living beyond your means is daft, and for a fiat..!

The thing is, people don't really care if you're wasting money, buying cars is never a good investment, but the reasonings are pure LOLZ, and not having enough money for the proper petrol is pretty poor, real maintenance is the best mod you could ever carry out.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I'm not being a c**k but u all talk about finance etc, your kissing the fact that I bought my 200 about 75% cash which was 10 grand and paid my insurance outright so please don't go on about finance lol

Oh and that was my money, not mummies or daddies

Lynden

:)

Z4
I'm not being a c**k but u all talk about finance etc, your kissing the fact that I bought my 200 about 75% cash which was 10 grand and paid my insurance outright so please don't go on about finance lol

Lynden

How much money have you put down on the fiat?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

Lynden

Well, done I expect you lost most of that 'cash' when you bought the meg (on a loan if I'm not mistaken) then changing to the FIAT, oh dear.

We can end this once and for all if you answer this question: What deposit did you put down on the FIAT and how much is the finance?

R26
Well, done I expect you lost most of that 'cash' when you bought the meg (on a loan if I'm not mistaken) then changing to the FIAT, oh dear.

We can end this once and for all if you answer this question: What deposit did you put down on the FIAT and how much is the finance?

Who gives a f**k??

I love how you act like a high roller because you saved up £10k in 3 years and spent it on a 200.

I was just going to ask why didn't you spend all your money on buying a house but i just remembered you already done that. Didn't you.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

What loan? I paid 10k cash of my own money for the Clio and financed 4k then traded in the Clio for the Megane, lost about 2k on that but that's just general depreciation then traded the Megane in for the Clio and all in all I have lost about 4.5k ish in a year which isn't enough to male me cry but it's pretty bad. They gave me 9900 for the Megane and I put the rest down as a deposit on the car. That's just a rough guide as I'm out so can't sit down and work it out properly.

I love how you act like a high roller because you saved up £10k in 3 years and spent it on a 200.

I was just going to ask why didn't you spend all your money on buying a house but i just remembered you already done that. Didn't you.

Well yes half of a deposit I return of rent free living with my dad and also half of what he sells it for when we move or he (god forbid) passes away

TBH it's all only banter really. No one actually cares. The guy does bring most of it on himself though for posting such b****cks half the time. Then again, we were all young dumb and full of cum once. At least he's a fellow petrol head. Albeit seemingly a dumbass one most of the time ;)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
TBH it's all only banter really. No one actually cares. The guy does bring most of it on himself though for posting such b****cks half the time. Then again, we were all young dumb and full of cum once. At least he's a fellow petrol head. Albeit seemingly a dumbass one most of the time ;)

Here here.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Hiya. <3

i thought you got alot of the initial money through inheritance?

eitherway i spose its still your money...

but 19 pages and NO progress bar a floppy gay thing on the windscreen... play the game ASW.

MY10 R35 GTR
what a s**t thread this has become. Seriously why the fcuk are you gays arguing about fininace on a clio or fiat for.

Nobody is jealous of him.

I've had enough of this now. 20 pages of s**t. No progress at all.

If you ever actually do something, not just race someone or park like an obnoxious child, then PM someone and they'll unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.