ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car Abarth 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Nothing at the mo :(
But they're made in the same factory?

Renaultsports aren't.

yep :D

not really, its like an in house tuning company run by the same umbrella company but sold at differnt dealers etc like you can buy an abarth 500 from a fiat dealer nor can you buy abarth parts from a fiat dealer, has to be an abarth dealer.

also on the log book it hasnt even got the word fiat on it , its states the make as an abarth

But its basicly a fiat 500.. tuned by abarth

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
but of a batter video of them, the roads look amazing aswelll

Last edited by a moderator:
  Megane 225 F1
Can I just say that I do think they look really cool. Don't like the sound. Would never buy one. But if your happy with it then fine.

BUT please stop making threads about it :(

dont be locking it because i wanted it to be my 'progress thread' but idiots just seem to comment on how im selling it for coilovers etc

Maybe 'idiots' comment because you bring it on yourself?

If you didn't post stupid pictures where you park like a dick in gravel, or in a disabled space or attempting to mock other Fiats by parking next to them?

Posting stupid videos where your car sounds like a 15 year old unlicensed rapey cab. Or your deluded racing fairy tales.

That's ignoring your complete foolishness that's anything to do with money and finance.

This is about as much of a 'progress thread' as I'm going to be the next King of England. You haven't done anything to the car since you've bought it bar b**ch about the manufacturer and hang some shitty thing from the mirror.

A couple of pictures, a copied blurb about some Abarth tuning package that you can neither afford or will purchase and some quotes about getting a plastic roof.

If you didn't keep 'updating' this thread about where you'd parked it or about buying everyone lunch, then this would have dropped off the first page and you wouldn't be getting these responses.

There's no smoke without fire. Act like a dick and you get dick responses.

Roy, remember you're coming from a place where your exhaust note sounds like Thor gargling. So it's not surprising the above sounds shite to you.

Yeah I see what you're saying but don't agree. I'm a c**t, but usually a fairly impartial one. I just don't think it sounds good. Quite hollow, and with an overly obvious overrun map to create a 'pop'. A real man's exhaust would sound like a shotgun going off in those woods ;)

Maybe 'idiots' comment because you bring it on yourself?

If you didn't post stupid pictures where you park like a dick in gravel, or in a disabled space or attempting to mock other Fiats by parking next to them?

Posting stupid videos where your car sounds like a 15 year old unlicensed rapey cab. Or your deluded racing fairy tales.

That's ignoring your complete foolishness that's anything to do with money and finance.

This is about as much of a 'progress thread' as I'm going to be the next King of England. You haven't done anything to the car since you've bought it bar b**ch about the manufacturer and hang some shitty thing from the mirror.

A couple of pictures, a copied blurb about some Abarth tuning package that you can neither afford or will purchase and some quotes about getting a plastic roof.

If you didn't keep 'updating' this thread about where you'd parked it or about buying everyone lunch, then this would have dropped off the first page and you wouldn't be getting these responses.

There's no smoke without fire. Act like a dick and you get dick responses.

clap.gif

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If we filtered out anything that wasn't progress in here, we wouldn't have a thread.

In fact, you wouldn't have the car yet.

Revels tells it how it is. Such a n00b as well. After another twenty years of life trying to f**k him over, I reckon he'll be ready for PM.

Last edited:
Yeah I see what you're saying but don't agree. I'm a c**t, but usually a fairly impartial one. I just don't think it sounds good. Quite hollow, and with an overly obvious overrun map to create a 'pop'. A real man's exhaust would sound like a shotgun going off in those woods ;)

Reminds me of a friend's comments when I picked up my S3. He owns a Brera 3.2 V6, so anything less than this, noise wise, was s**t ;) (cue the 1.8T washing machine haters).

Yeah it's all relative I guess. The simple fact is that that does not sound especially good in a grand scheme. It's hollow, clattery, and tinny, and the pop sounds like a fart. Then again it's a 1.4 so has no right to sound awesome...which is why it's a bit gay posting up vids of how good it sounds. And yet, then again, it's his thread and it's a free country so who gives a f**k. Just as with life, you have to accept good and bad reactions to anything. The old "I'm being picked on" card is pathetic. Like school playground pathetic. Nice car anyway though.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
just found this, sounds really good with the g-tech exhaust.

210 bhp and i like the green bits

g-tech exhaust is so tempting

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Think of the green in red and you're right it'll look mint mate.

See in that video it sounds ok...

But if i ever go one i would wait.. its a fiat so it will fall in priec like a ton of bricks.. probably pick one up in 2 years for 5k

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Hold on, I thought you said in another thread you couldn't afford to run your car on v-power. Yet you can afford to spend £££ on a new exhaust (on a brand new car)?

can you people read on this forum, i actually said i cant afford to run it on v power until pay day. jesus f**king christ

Lotus Exige, 182
can you people read on this forum, i actually said i cant afford to run it on v power until pay day. jesus f**king christ

No I can read just fine thanks, but I don't understand. 40 litres of v-power will cost about £2 more than 40 litres of standard. Isn't a new exhaust is several hundred quid?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
No I can read just fine thanks, but I don't understand. 40 litres of v-power will cost about £2 more than 40 litres of standard. Isn't a new exhaust is several hundred quid?

He bought the FIAT to save money for the coilovers on the megane, that he sold so it didn't rust in the winter salt.

IIRC

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Its a Fiat so will be worth sod all and it will brake all the time but will make you smile :) ( from one very happy owner )

See in that video it sounds ok...

But if i ever go one i would wait.. its a fiat so it will fall in priec like a ton of bricks.. probably pick one up in 2 years for 5k

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

yes because im skint until payday, why is that so hard to understand? ffs ive said it like 4 times now, im skint until payday, on payday i get paid, its simple, when i get paid i get more money which means i can buy things.

f**k me your hard work.

moron/

R26
Nice mate, not my favourite car in the world but they are pretty cool :)

Feel sorry for you with all the s**t that gets wrote in your threads...

yes because im skint until payday, why is that so hard to understand? ffs ive said it like 4 times now, im skint until payday, on payday i get paid, its simple, when i get paid i get more money which means i can pay the finance on my car.

f**k me your hard work.

moron/

EFA. x

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
yes because im skint until payday, why is that so hard to understand? ffs ive said it like 4 times now, im skint until payday, on payday i get paid, its simple, when i get paid i get more money which means i can buy things.

f**k me your hard work.

moron/

Maybe you could make your money last till the end of the month if you didn't keep changing cars.

I thought you were going to be saving money now with the FIAT. £500 a month rings some bells?

Lotus Exige, 182
I think the personal insult is unnecessary; but I'm not going to bother with this. I genuinely don't understand how you can contemplate spending £100 + on a vinyl wrap, several hundred quid on a new (unnecessary) exhaust, and yet won't spend £2 more on the recommended fuel for the car?

People like you, who live waaaaay beyond their means, are the reason why this country is bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.