ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car Abarth 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
lol no there was like 2 spaces, one big one next to the 500 or a small one between 2 cars.

do the maths lol

Or, you parked next to another fiat 500. Odds of it being owned by a girl are 99.4%. So odds of her smacking your car, selecting reverse by mistake, and accidentally spinning the horribly light steering and colliding with you, are high.
That's right.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
May I refer back to my previous comment.

He has a new car, hes going to go out in it as much as possible
I don't think he offered I think he's told by the bigger boys that he's doing the sandwhich run.

Mini Cooper S
67054_10150280177390293_582855292_15183916_7899965_n.jpg

She's got your roof ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Why did you drive into the gravel? (besides the fact that some other retads had). Surely it was fairly obvious what would happen? The real answer, please. Not the usual bulls**t that someone has to decode to reveal the truth ;)

Ocean finance were chasing him. He lost the back end, cat and fiddle styleee.

Hang on. Isn't that a parking space behind the gravel? So... you overshot the parking space?

Surely that's the answer, not you saw someone else had done it...?

SSRS? So you followed like a sheep? You sure you didn't rock up in the parking space like Ken Block, and just f**k it up?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Maybe he heard his engine, thought he was in a tractor, and thought "s**t, I can go off road"

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Maybe he heard his engine, thought he was in a tractor, and thought "s**t, I can go off road"

my exhaust is the standard one not the monza so hardly sounds like a tractor, get your facts right

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
my exhaust does this aswell from the factory, not many 1.4s pop like this lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  Chav Rocket
serious question... isnt arbath to fiat what renaultsport is to renault?
why the big deal of its not a fiat?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
dont be locking it because i wanted it to be my 'progress thread' but idiots just seem to comment on how im selling it for coilovers etc

I meant lock it whilst it's cleaned up.

It'd give you chance to save for some coilo... ;)

Seriously though.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol at the name change.

And yes, please lock this s**t, it is getting boring.

It's cliosport.net, the odd thread about other cars, yes, not as many as you have done, we all know you have a girls car, enough already.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
serious question... isnt arbath to fiat what renaultsport is to renault?
why the big deal of its not a fiat?

not really, its like an in house tuning company run by the same umbrella company but sold at differnt dealers etc like you can buy an abarth 500 from a fiat dealer nor can you buy abarth parts from a fiat dealer, has to be an abarth dealer.

also on the log book it hasnt even got the word fiat on it , its states the make as an abarth

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I meant lock it whilst it's cleaned up.

It'd give you chance to save for some coilo... ;)

Seriously though.

up to you mate, doesnt really bother me

Lol at the name change.

And yes, please lock this s**t, it is getting boring.

It's cliosport.net, the odd thread about other cars, yes, not as many as you have done, we all know you have a girls car, enough already.

i have put it on here because i have put the progress thread on other forums and the forums are dead, this is the busiest one i know and some people on here are actually alright and can appreciate it as a hot/warm hatch and not just a girls car

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm with Roy is does actually sound "diesely" it's throaty but very tractor esque.

I'm not being funny either honest opinion.

Chav Rocket
so its made by a company run by fiat? and made inside the fiat factory? probably by people paid by fiat?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
backfires sound awesome though, was getting it to do 2 last night when changing up at about 4k, sounds wicked when going through a tunnel

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^ Correct.

Made by FIAT, in a FIAT factory, by people employed by FIAT. But the moment the Abarth badge is added...

Status
Not open for further replies.