ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Content.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I took mine to Wales for a week that month too as I was off. Most people look back at paying a lot for insurance and regret it but tbh I don't, I'd pay it again, it was well worth it.
I'd do the same. But it's a bit more than £250.

I might have to book some days of work too ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice one!

Keep the stripes, they are a must on RB, and if it was me i'd keep the standard cupped rims, suit them perfectly imo. I put Trophy Turinis on my BG, and imo they never suited it as much as the standard rims. Trendlines are a must, bit of wow factor ;)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one!

Keep the stripes, they are a must on RB, and if it was me i'd keep the standard cupped rims, suit them perfectly imo. I put Trophy Turinis on my BG, and imo they never suited it as much as the standard rims. Trendlines are a must, bit of wow factor ;)
Thanks Gaz. I do love the cupped wheels on them, looks perfect. I'll need coilovers on before I even think of fitting the F1's. Agreed, Trendlines are a really nice touch too.

Looks brilliant that Joe! enjoy it :)

thats lovely, congrats!
Thanks guys :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Leave it on cupped rims, keep it on decent rubber (not ditchfinder2000's)

done

;)

Sportsters are much nicer than tendlines for support Joe. You'll have to sit in mine and Scott's back to back to get an idea of how different they really are.

BG 182 FF
Nice car mate I've seen it in the flesh when previous owner had it and it was immaculate, he did have some carbon bits on it until I bought them :p Great car tho you'll enjoy it

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Detailing plans?
Full correction (not many swirls on it tbh, because it was with Jim last year)
Amigo
A good few layer of Glasur
C4 on the trims.
G1+G2, G4 the glass.

What's the best sealant for the yozza tips? Do Gtech do one? I need to get some AF Mercury to polish them up too.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
C5

Oo I'd love to have mine Jim'd
Cheers :) I need to make a order up then.

Yeah, I don't blame you. I remember reading through the thread on here last year thinking wow that looks fantastic. Now it's mine :D

I'll send you a message on FB now dude ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Sportsters are much nicer than tendlines for support Joe. You'll have to sit in mine and Scott's back to back to get an idea of how different they really are.

They are, but if going for Sportsters you have to go after market (buy them from tweeks or where ever) like Steve Murr did. The Renault MK3 type Sportsters have custom subframes. At least if you buy after market ones, you only need Recaro Clio Mk2 subframes.

They are, but if going for Sportsters you have to go after market (buy them from tweeks or where ever) like Steve Murr did. The Renault MK3 type Sportsters have custom subframes. At least if you buy after market ones, you only need Recaro Clio Mk2 subframes.

Oh yeah I know. For simpleness Trendlines are much easier, I was just saying Sportsters are a better seat.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Really nice 182 you have there, good spec and an exhaust made only for winners iirc ;)

Also August bank holiday weekend is the weekend of group B rallying in Cheshire ;) lol

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Really nice 182 you have there, good spec and an exhaust made only for winners iirc ;)

Also August bank holiday weekend is the weekend of group B rallying in Cheshire ;) lol
Thanks Dan, it's been a long time coming as you no :)

Yep, It's not full on hero spec yet though. Needs a decat ;)

Perfect timing then for blast around cheshire/north wales!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I think Trendlines suit the mk2 interior a bit better, more OEM imo.

I'll wait and see though. I won't be buying any for a little while anyway.