ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car, dead 3 months later :-(

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Well after all the hassle I went through to get the clutch done, twice, to make it to a trackday at Castle Combe in July, the car has suffered terminal injuries. Got t-boned by some old dear in a focus last night
sad.png
only had the thing for 3 months as well
sad.png
Think the pics sum up the damage really, no way are the insurance gonna fix that, so will have to go through the motions with them as I will deffo buy it back & break it for parts as there's quite a few expensive goodies on there.

I'm ok, but the old dear that hit me went to hospital in an ambulance, she wasn't cut out of the car or anything dramatic like that so I'm assuming she's physically ok. Her car got off lightly as the only visible damage was a cracked bumper under the headlight on the drivers side

Don't think gutted quite covers how I feel tbh
sad.png

Here it is in action just a few weeks ago at Combe, I got the car off my Dad at the beginning of May

JEN_6192.jpg

Image0499.jpg

Image0502.jpg

Image0503.jpg

Image0504.jpg

Image0505.jpg

Image0506.jpg

Image0507.jpg

Image0508.jpg

Never above 25mpg
I know how you feel!! Least no one was seriously hurt! As Adam says, life is worth more than a car

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I'm just really disappointed more than anything, it was my Dad's car & he gave it to me

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Great cars, I had one and loved it! I cant tell from the pics but if it has full leather and not half leather you should get 1k for the interior.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
If you break it let us no im after a few parts... Plus Cs discount lol.. On the other hand s**t news mate car looked so clean to :(

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Great cars, I had one and loved it! I cant tell from the pics but if it has full leather and not half leather you should get 1k for the interior.

Been eyeing up full leather myself for the heated seats lol! It's only got the half leather recaro's though

Yeah, just substitute the cloth for a hammer & it'll be reet :clown:

If you break it let us no im after a few parts... Plus Cs discount lol.. On the other hand s**t news mate car looked so clean to :(

Deffo gonna break it just need to let the insurance do their thing 1st plus I'm trying to find out what bits are worth as it's got quite a lot of expensive goodies on it, I'll do you a best cash price deal tho ;)

Mk2 Ph2 172
Unlucky matey.... I had a mint xr2i a few years ago and someone pulled out in front of me after 11 days ownership

before2.jpg

after3.jpg

This hurt lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I had 2 XR2i's in black with the blue piping, loved them. First one was my first car about 12 years ago and the other was 2003.

J393EAS & H124CTP