ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Dilemma

Clio 197 F1
Had my Vee 6 nearly a year now and for some reason feel the change for something new, i like the look of the 197, perhaps the F1... I really dont get enough use out of the V6 but then probably wouldnt get much more use out of my next little toy because of other cars that i use...

would you guys keep the V6? Just fancy something slightly newer

Mini Cooper S sport
I know, how about swapping it with my 182 for a bit..? ;)

Personally I think you'd miss the attention the Vee gets, and the sound of that engine behind your head.

Clio 197 F1
yes obviously it does get loads of attention, and it is a great drive, i'm just not sure if i did sell it i would regret it because i wouldnt get one as nice.. maybe

cock mobile.
If you're bored move on!

But it sounds like you don't need an everyday car, so get something more focused.

LY V6 with Recaros
I'd keep the vee personally, the 197 will feel boring after owning that!! But if you're really bored with it, we could always swap cars? ;)

Clio 197 F1
yeah maybe it will be slightly boring in comparison...
if your car wasnt such a dodgy colour i might consider a swap ( joke )