ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car (impreza wrx)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
well i know not all cs'ers are fans of subarus but here we go....

its a 1993 classic wrx with a back box and a dump valve with new age wrx wheels on and thats about it for now!

i am still in two minds to keep it yet as a few people i know have already offered to buy it :D
i paid £1750 for it and it came with a load of receipts (£2347.23 just on the engine) and all mots/tax discs which i thought was a bit of a bargain!!
i put £40 of v power in it the evening i got it and managed to get 196 miles on that tank until i bottled it (no fuel light), so thats about 26mpg which is much better than my old impreza (17-19mpg) lol

if i decide to keep it then i will aim to get it up to about 400bhp and sort the brakes and handling out at the same time...
first things on my 'keep it' list are:
full decat from the turbo, sisterboard ecu with custom map, bigger injectors, walbro pump,panel filter, custom induction piping from the fog light area, boost guage.

my employee needed a bit more training in the polishing department and the car was in a bad state bodywork wise, so i let him give the car a full body buff. heres some before after pics of it but unfortuently you cant realy see how bad it was in the pics!

P1000525.jpg

P1000527.jpg

P1000528.jpg

P1000529.jpg

P1000537.jpg

P1000547.jpg

P1000543.jpg

P1000545.jpg

P1000539.jpg

AFTER!!
P1000549.jpg

P1000550.jpg

P1000552.jpg

P1000554.jpg

P1000555.jpg

P1000560.jpg

not bad for a 18 year old car aye???

Monaco 172
I really like that, nice and subtle, paint the wheels black and go for the murdered out look :)

I just got an 18 year old car to :) not as fast though, just a celica :(

MCS R56
Not my cuppa but it looks good!

LOL at the "nice and subtle" comment! Did you not see the spoiler?!

alien green rs133
spoiler and the 5" tip on the back box.
i love these old cars and i quite like this, get anti lag running :D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
tidy for 18 year old. if you picked it up cheap id just punt it, cant imagine the chocolate engine liking the the 400bhp your planning

Clio mk3 1.5td,Scooby,206
Nice that, seems to have taken the years well.

As mentioned 400bhp is a lot for it to handle without spending far more that the car is worth on just the bottom end! I've got a preface classic running a dyno'd 359bhp which has had all the internals done on a centre decked block but its still pushing it.

Good luck if you carry on with it and the pockets to cope lol.