ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Insurance Website

Clio
Hello All,

Have you ever struggled to find the cheapest quote for your car insurance? Has the idea of buying online ever got you confused?

Well, I’m hoping that my new website can help you.

It’s called the Car Insurance Manual and is located at www.carinsurancemanual.co.uk

It’s seems more and more people are now buying their car insurance policies online as it often turns out to be easier and cheaper than over the phone or visiting an insurance broker. But, after talking to a lot of people, I found that most were still not confident enough to buy online, and make some great savings on their premium.

So, after some brain-storming and many cups of coffee I decided to build a site that will make the whole process of buying car insurance online that much easier.

The site contains information and advice about car insurance, as well as an extensive list of the best car insurance providers in the UK.

The car insurance providers on the site have been carefully selected, and I have found that people who have used the site so far have already saved money, simply by getting quotes from companies they wouldn’t have normally got a quote from!

I hope that you are able to take a look at the site and have a look around. I also hope that if you do use the site you save yourself your hard earned money on your premium!

I’d appreciate any feedback, or suggestions on what you’d like to see added to the site.

Thank you for your time.

Car Insurance Manual

email: contact@carinsurancemanual.co.uk

www.carinsurancemanual.co.uk

FTO GPX Mivec
hi! fair play for giving the site a go, however i would suggest a couple of things,

1. re visit the design and polish it up, it still looks very amature,
2. make sure it works accross browsera, Firefox is borked on that design.
3. hire me if you need too :)

sunburn_sig172.jpg

|-~PIMP MY RIDE ~- FOR WEBSITE REDESIGN -|

Racing Blue 182
Nice idea

Are you getting paid by the companies for the advertising? im guessing this is how you make your profit

Clio
Hello guys,

Thanks for your feedback.

Sunburn - I have done a bit of work on the design the last week or so...I think you might notice a few changes and things have been "brushed up". Hope you like. You have a very neat website by the way...well impressed.

I hope other people will have some time to take a quick look at the site...its now being updated on a regular basis. Is there anything you would like to see added to the site? Any comments very welcome.

Thanks again for your time.

Clio
Just a quick update.

More insurance companies have been added to the site - namely Norwich Union Direct and Liverpool Victoria.

Also, some more articles have been added with more to come.

There is also a "Comparison Chart" available and a "Companies Info" Section has also been introduced. Hope you like.

Thanks for your time.