ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car, mk1 TT 3.2

Audi TT 3.2
I've had this a few months now, not got round to putting some photos up.

I am loving it so far, i am averaging 22mpg but i didn't buy it for its economy. It is such a solid car to drive and the dsg box is amazing, i wasn't sure about this at first but glad I've got it now.

Just replaced the front brakes which were pretty expensive but they are massive, and had the dsg and haldex serviced.

It sounds so so good, flapper mod was done as soon as i got it home.

Here's a few snaps,

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

Looks factory fresh! Excellent in red. Got the same engine & box combo in my Golf, it's a great drivetrain.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is flippin' lovely!

I'm not a fan of the wheels, but who cares when it looks that clean and tidy!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great buy mate. The rear diffuser and spoiler just make the rear. Brilliant stuff.

Interior colour? I searched for ages for a Misano Red one but no luck. I did pick up a bargain Avus Silver one on 75k...

y5umade7.jpg

Audi TT 3.2
Its got grey leather, really would have liked black interior but there wasn't many misano red ones about so went for this.

This is on 67k on a 54 plate, got it for a good price aswell, hopefully won't lose to much on it.

Your flapper mod video on youtube made my mind up!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate. It just sounds proper in person as you know.

Even just after picking it up my boss was moving it and you can hear it, it sounds expensive. It sounds like it's a proper engine in comparison to the sewing machines i've been used to. ;)

Audi TT 3.2
The v6 looks a lot better in my eyes as it has the bigger spoiler and better front bumper! As for costs the v6 does about 3mpg less than the 225 and the servicing is pretty much the same! The tax is also the same!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You'd need to be on drugs to buy a 225 over a V6 tuning or not!