ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car, New features.

1.5 Clio Dynamique
Basically i bought a new car (2005 1.5 Clio Dynamique) and it had the automatic headlights and the automatic wipers........but the garage have lost the instructions to it so i havent a idea how they work or how to turn them on and off??

Does anyone else have these features and know anything about them????

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Auto headlights will come on when its dark. If they don't, its because someones switched them off. To turn them back to auto, turn the ignition on, and swith the lights on and off three times (iirc) and you'll hear a beep. Sorted.

Auto wipers will only work if they are left in the intermittent position.

Don't turn the engine on, just the battery. Quickly switch on/off to sidelights twice and it will beep and that will turn auto lights on or off.

1.5 Clio Dynamique
cool.

also what excactly does the little circular button with all the arrows on do? is it something to do with filtering the air?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Recirculate the air. Don't turn it on or your car will steam up all the time.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Air recirculation? Recycles the air as far as I know. You can use it in heavy traffic. Saves breathing in all the s**t of the day from other cars.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
In my defence, we posted at the same time. You're reply wasn't there when I started typing.

1.5 Clio Dynamique
Also Should there be a outside temperature gauge on it?

My gf has the same age clio except the expression model and that has it.

Any idea if it has been switched off or something daft?