ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Protection - what do you recommend?

Fiesta ST3
I have ordered a Spirit Blue Fiesta ST3 on lease and thinking about what to use on it in terms of polish/wax

it will come with dealer prep so i hope it will have minimal swirls

the last car i had (octy vrs) i got on a 3 year pcp (new) with the intent on keeping it so i got it Cquartz (CQUK) which worked very well (car now sold as i got bored of it!)

this one will be going back after 2 years so do not want to be spending a lot of money on a pro doing a nano coating (cquartz finest etc)

id rather do a DIY and keep on top of it during my ownership, my cars get a weekly wash and have loads of products to hand inc DAS6

ive got Gtechniq C5 ready for the wheels, Wolfs Glass Guard for the erm.. glass, got all the prep stuff like tardis, iron x, clay etc

im still not brilliant with the DAS6 so the polish/swirl removal will be my only downfall, although i have megs UC, M105 and M205 at my disposal

so im thinking maybe a glaze then a decent lasting LSP then keep on top of the finish

im tempted to go for Wolfs Shine+Glaze + Wolfs Bodyguard! should last around 24 months under ideal conditions (so they say)

or are there any other combos i should be looking at ?

ultimately i want the car to be glossy and bead/sheet like mad lol

any advice much appreciated!

Thanks

Honda & VW
I agree with Aucky, simply look at Scrooges thread a couple down from this one and you'll soon be willing to spend out to have it done.