ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car ....

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
well not quite but this is my courtesy car while mine gets repaired. £14k for this piece of s**t is outrageous. slowest car ive ever driven and build quality is worse than a year 2000 punto ! as you can see it has very little miles on it ... im the first person to drive that dammed thing.
Image021-1.jpg
Image019.jpg
Image020.jpg

Octavia VRS
know where you are coming from matey - Me and Alan drove a 1.2 16v at a Renault open day recently and it was absolutely crap - ride, handling and acceleration were all disappointing compared to a mk2 Clio

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol its a 1.2. its totally disgusting inside and so uncomfortable :dead:

thats my mates ... we had to push start it lol. electrical problem

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
bless ?? kidding me on right ?! lol i would rather not hav a car than drive something like this permanently

I like the Mk3 the ride and seats are softer and the car rolls less (never had a 1.2 though 1.4 and 1.6 only).
It suffers from the extra weight and none have many miles so there no knowedge is milage will make them much better. Plus the gear shifts are terribale worst thing ever.

RB 200 Cup!
hate the new clio - my mate is a hand over guy at a renault dealership - he borrowed a 1.6 16v dynamique mk3 - f**king pants compared to my 1.6 - it was slower handled worse - Renault what have you done!!

A well built VW
Ross M said:
bless ?? kidding me on right ?! lol i would rather not hav a car than drive something like this permanently

You sure now Ross, I got one when my Meggy was in a dynamiue aswell and it was shitttttt with a CAPITAL SH

M2 Competition
I had one of those as a courtesy car and i loved it! Far nicer than the cup round town, it had comfy seats, light steering, dead easy to handle, air con... was lush! Even had those cool parking sensors for reversing.

Look on the bright side of things son!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
fancy a wee vid this week Rossy boy - that should be guid, handbrake united round williamwood car park :rasp:

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I drove a 1.2 (or maybe 1.4) Auto Mk3 Clio (petrol) at knebworth for renault ride and drive. It was an utter piece of crap compared to my 1.5DCI. No acceleration whatsoever. They arent all a piece of crap you know :)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
to be honest my dad has a 1.5 deisel, it wasnt made for the track or thrashing round b roads like your 182, thats what the 197 is for. his 1.5 is a real nice car for driving round town ect its alot quiter comfyer smoother easier to drive than my 1.2.
as for 14k f**k knows what kinda idiot would pay that for one my dads was 8k brand spanking new with 6 miles on the clock and pretty much all the options he could get. i wouldnt say its a bad car in the slightest i went test driving all the new cars with him when he was looking. polos skodas puntos ect and non of them was as good as the clio i couldnt pursuade him to get the 182 so he got the mk3.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
R20 CWH said:
fancy a wee vid this week Rossy boy - that should be guid, handbrake united round williamwood car park :rasp:

its broken already :quiet:

B-road bully
itll be ncie to drive round the city, which its design for, not thrashin on b roads lik a 172..