ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Getting rid off the expression and heres the replacement,28k miles and absolutely mint condition, pretty much stock atm apart from greddy catback & decat and apexi filter.

Hopefully around 400 ponies next year :cool:

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im sorry but they just look wrong! and no matter what power you get them too... its still not a gtr... i know the prices are a huuuuge difference but i really would of gone for a 32 or 33 gtr over that...

doesnt it run the rb25det neo engine?? if so i thought they were pretty untuneable?

aslong as your happy though...

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Yeh rb25det exept abit more torque than the r33 version, itl tune to well over 400bhp, internals are good for 500 stock.

im 20 mate.

1.4 expression ill have you know ; )

I'm same age as you, wanted a Leon Cupra R mk1 (old shape) next year when I turn 21 but insurance wanted £2600!! so I guess it's 172 time instead lol at £1600... fc btw. Whats your insurance like on that thing?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Just went for a little drive, its awesome fun but veery thirsty o and a corsa tried to race to me lol.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I Hate it. I hate most Skylines.

But its a massive upgrade from a 1400 clio!!

As long as your happy mate! :)

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Mate that looks quality! will also keep a look out for it! also for a 20 year old insurance isn't too bad either.

Good upgrade but tbh, it's flippin horrible. I too hate non GTR skylines. To me that one just looks awful.

If you get that to 400bhp how much will your insurance be ? as your paying a lod for it now.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
for the price to get that to 400bhp, an actual 400bhp no pub talk crap u will of been able to afford an early gtr, insurace is going to be about the same too once uve "tuned" it to 400bhp.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Theres a 400bhp kit for 2k, r34 gtr is still around 20k for 4wd and aload of extra electrics pointless imo.

What bhp is it now ?? Circa 200 ?? Is that 400bhp for 2k reliable ? I guess not tbh, I think you'd be looking at about 10k (or so ?) to get it to a genuine 400bhp.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Theres a 400bhp kit for 2k, r34 gtr is still around 20k for 4wd and aload of extra electrics pointless imo.

let me guess xs power kit??

if so mate... you have no idea about skylines... you have gone out and bought a gtt which is so ugly its unreal lol, NO WAY NO WAY IN HELL will you get 400bhp for 2k!

your gonna need, new manifold, turbo, front mount, bigger sump, injectors, ecu, fuel pump...

now rough prices for parts
manifold (not a cheap shitty xs power or chinese make) 500+
turbo... you will need bigger than a gt3076 so we talking over 1k
front mount ok you could prob bodge a gtr manifold but still close to 200
sump (you clearly dont know much about rb engines but oil surge kills them, so u need a bigger sump) 200
injectors will cost you about 400
ecu - power fc 500 plus prob another 500 for mapping

thats over 3000, that just for parts and not including the fitting...

plus your gonna need boost controller... you can add another 1k on to that for fitting... oh and with 400 bhp u will need to upgrade the brakes and other things so a gtr brake settup will cost u 600+

trust me you dont want to be using cheap shitty parts on anything jap... honestly the prices i just put down are extremely random... you really will need 6k+ to get 400bhp!!

and 20yrs old rwd and winter you will crash it, how do i know this cos i was 20 rwd and winter and i did!! u wont be able to handle 400bhp lol... going from ur clio to this im pretty sure u will f**k up pretty soon... if it was me i would go get some good rubber... think most nissan people recomend gsd3's for rwd... i know 200 owners do... i would get the widest rubber u can for the back to give you as much grip and as much of a chance as u can... then stop dreaming of having 400bhp and feel lucky every time u drive it and arrive without a dent

Golf R soon...
Thats not bad coming from a clio! lol

Put the GT-R bodykit on it and it will look great!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Turbo back exhaust,fmic,555cc injectors,power fc,steel internal turbo rebuild,z32 afm,walbro 255lph filter and mapping wich i can get for 2 k mate ;)

O and speed is f**k all to me mate i used to ride.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman

let me guess xs power kit??

if so mate... you have no idea about skylines... you have gone out and bought a gtt which is so ugly its unreal lol, NO WAY NO WAY IN HELL will you get 400bhp for 2k!

your gonna need, new manifold, turbo, front mount, bigger sump, injectors, ecu, fuel pump...

now rough prices for parts
manifold (not a cheap s**tty xs power or chinese make) 500+
turbo... you will need bigger than a gt3076 so we talking over 1k
front mount ok you could prob bodge a gtr manifold but still close to 200
sump (you clearly dont know much about rb engines but oil surge kills them, so u need a bigger sump) 200
injectors will cost you about 400
ecu - power fc 500 plus prob another 500 for mapping

thats over 3000, that just for parts and not including the fitting...

plus your gonna need boost controller... you can add another 1k on to that for fitting... oh and with 400 bhp u will need to upgrade the brakes and other things so a gtr brake settup will cost u 600+

trust me you dont want to be using cheap s**tty parts on anything jap... honestly the prices i just put down are extremely random... you really will need 6k+ to get 400bhp!!

and 20yrs old rwd and winter you will crash it, how do i know this cos i was 20 rwd and winter and i did!! u wont be able to handle 400bhp lol... going from ur clio to this im pretty sure u will f**k up pretty soon... if it was me i would go get some good rubber... think most nissan people recomend gsd3's for rwd... i know 200 owners do... i would get the widest rubber u can for the back to give you as much grip and as much of a chance as u can... then stop dreaming of having 400bhp and feel lucky every time u drive it and arrive without a dent

LOl nice load of assumptions why would i crash i dont intend on driving like a c**t

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Thats not bad coming from a clio! lol

Put the GT-R bodykit on it and it will look great!

no it wont... as its to skinny, doesnt have the wide arches! plus then stupid people will think its a gtr...

where the f**k can you get all that for 2k?

Turbo back exhaust good turbo back exhaust is around 500,fmic200 for a shitty one,555cc injectorsnismo 555's are over 300 quid closer to 400 or over for 5 of them,power fcthats 450-500 quid,steel internal turbo rebuilda stock turbo rebuild? you will need something HUGE to get 400bhp!,z32 afmover 200 quid new,walbro 255lph100 filterapexi z32 kit is around 130 quid and mapping500quid easy on a pfc

thats over 2k without a f**king turbo!

there is no allowance for a extended sump? brakes? suspension???

it dont matter if you rode bikes going from a clio to anything rwd, let alone rwd turbo IT WILL CATCH YOU OUT! i wrote off a 200sx doing less than 30mph by loosing it on a wet drain cover and taking out a bus shelter lol! trust me... your not a driving god and no matter what you think... my 200 after driving it for nearly 3 years now still catches me at times! i was the same when i was first getting in to a rwd turbo car no one could tell me that i was gonna get caught out untill i did....

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
rsp do a 400bhp conversion for 2k. i have exhaust filter i just need a fmic

I accept im a rwd noob and tbh i probably will crash but hey nothing i can do about it.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hate to own you but rising sun performance upgrade kit... u will need...

Turbo back exhaust system inc decat
Induction kit
Boost controler
Front mount intercooler
Uprated clutch

what you get for 2k
RSP Hybrid Turbo (exchange unit)
550cc Injectors
Uprated Fuel pump
New Z32 AFM with plug
RSP Reprogrammed ECU (exchange unit)

right you say you have cat back, so you need downpipe and decat.... for good ones its about £80 for a decat, and £200 for downpipe, you need a front mount, so say a cheapy one thats about £300 for a propper kit, boost controller £200, your air filter will need an adapter or a new z32 one thats £130 then you need a clutch... to hold 400bhp we talking a good £400+ and then around £150 fitting on top... so on them rough figures roughly £1500....

PLUS the kit DOESNT come with power fc like you said... it will be a programmed chip which is soldered on to the standard ecu... RSP then say you will need a rr session and fine tuning... so your prob looking at £250 on top of that...

then to make this whole package even better a guy on the skyline owners club with this package made a 12.9 second 1/4 mile.... THAT IS f**king s**t FOR 400BHP! there are 300 bhp 200's pissing on that time lol!!! oh and then he blew it up

edit they are saying it makes 400 at the fly at 1.2 bar... that is gonna be a MASSIVE laggy as f**k turbo to make that much power at that boost... plus they give no specs of the turbo... no pictures of the kit and only person i can see on the skyline owners club has blown up lol.

Last edited:
  C63 PP,R1,,Clubman

Induction kit
Boost controler
Front mount intercooler
Uprated clutch

what you get for 2k
550cc Injectors
Uprated Fuel pump
New Z32 AFM with plug

right you say you have cat back, so you need downpipe and decat.... for good ones its about £80 for a decat, and £200 for downpipe, you need a front mount, so say a cheapy one thats about £300 for a propper kit, boost controller £200, your air filter will need an adapter or a new z32 one thats £130 then you need a clutch... to hold 400bhp we talking a good £400+ and then around £150 fitting on top... so on them rough figures roughly £1500....

PLUS the kit DOESNT come with power fc like you said... it will be a programmed chip which is soldered on to the standard ecu... RSP then say you will need a rr session and fine tuning... so your prob looking at £250 on top of that...

then to make this whole package even better a guy on the skyline owners club with this package made a 12.9 second 1/4 mile.... THAT IS f**kING s**t FOR 400BHP! there are 300 bhp 200's pissing on that time lol!!! oh and then he blew it up

edit they are saying it makes 400 at the fly at 1.2 bar... that is gonna be a MASSIVE laggy as f**k turbo to make that much power at that boost... plus they give no specs of the turbo... no pictures of the kit and only person i can see on the skyline owners club has blown up lol.

Ok thanks for the info malice its very helpful,but seriously chill the f**k out anyone would think i just raped your sister with your attitude.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Induction kit
Boost controler
Front mount intercooler
Uprated clutch

what you get for 2k
550cc Injectors
Uprated Fuel pump
New Z32 AFM with plug

then to make this whole package even better a guy on the skyline owners club with this package made a 12.9 second 1/4 mile.... THAT IS f**kING s**t FOR 400BHP! there are 300 bhp 200's pissing on that time lol!!! oh and then he blew it up

Ok thanks for the info malice its very helpful,but seriously chill the f**k out anyone would think i just raped your sister with your attitude.

i dont have a sister... but thanks for the offer lol.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Nice car. Have fun.

Whats with the "fast and furious" beat down of this bloke. Hes going to get sick to his stomach soon and wish he never bought the b*****d thing.

Have fun tuning it albeit with from what malice says, high costs, repairs and all that.