ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

Hello All

Just to say i got my new Clio last Friday :)

Its GY54 *** plate. 182, sliver both Cup packs, 46,000 on the clock. Will post some photos when i get them off my camera.

Lovig it so far, going for a proper drive this weekend.

Only issues are, pulls to the right a bit (checked tyre pressures last ngiht and back one was 22 PSI so hopefully sorted that) and the drivers seat seems to rock, my 205 1.9 used to do this as well. Maybe a ( i hate saying this) a French thing?

overall v happy, hoping i dont write her off in Wales over the festive period.

thanks for all your help etc.

Welsh

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Hello All

Just to say i got my new Clio last Friday :)

Its GY54 *** plate. 182, sliver both Cup packs, 46,000 on the clock. Will post some photos when i get them off my camera.

Lovig it so far, going for a proper drive this weekend.

Only issues are, pulls to the right a bit (checked tyre pressures last ngiht and back one was 22 PSI so hopefully sorted that) and the drivers seat seems to rock, my 205 1.9 used to do this as well. Maybe a ( i hate saying this) a French thing?

overall v happy, hoping i dont write her off in Wales over the festive period.

thanks for all your help etc.

Welsh

Sounds like it may of come from garage I work at. Our plates start GY.

Pm me if you want me to look up any history if it helps! Had a couple of silver demo's at that time.

i bought it from someone in Horsham and its a local car. Interesting to know. Also it was owned by Renault first off so i asume it was a demo or show car? more likely ragged by Renault staff :) I will PM you when i can remember the full number plate. Thanks Richard.