ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

Glacier White 197 Cup
I joined here driving a Black 172 which after 2 years of ownership I sold for an Evo 6 GSR.

Well after 2 1/2 years of ownership, I finally sold my Evo 6 a couple of weeks ago. I felt it was getting old and could have started to cost bigger money than it already did. Coupled with only having one parking place at my new house, with owning a daily runner (1.8 zetec focus) I decided to go back to owning one car. Yesterday i part exchanged the focus for a '57' plate Renault Clio 197 Sport Cup with 5,000 miles in Glacier White :D . No photo's yet but they will follow, but this is what am going to miss:

Picture027.jpg

JH4Q0593.jpg

100_3107.jpg

Clio 1970000000
The 197 won't be as fast but should still put a few smiles on your face. Who's is the Meggy in the pics?

Glacier White 197 Cup
The 197 won't be as fast but should still put a few smiles on your face. Who's is the Meggy in the pics?

The lower running costs is going to totally outway lack in power in comparison to the evo for me. Very excited, bring on the weekend.

The megane is my older brothers. Its just unfortunate that his is also Glacier White. lol.