ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

Hey everyone!

Just joined the forum from corsasport and picked up my clio today! well chuffed with it, will have some pics 2moro.

Just a quick question, its 1.4 16v billabong, 52 reg so its the mk2?3?

Im looking to do a few bits, but trying to figure where to start, not touching the wheels or suspension are they pretty good as is :)

So if anyone has any ideas for bringing up the 98bhp to a little more, let me know.

Thanks Alot

Shaun

tbh fella, i would start with wheels and suspension. they make a drastic difference to the look of the car without the need for tacky stick on bodykits. feds car is a perfect example of this, 17s and a massive drop on coilovers and it looks mint, he has a few minor styling mods but the bumpers are std and it doesnt have any sideskirts but it looks spot on :D

yeah, but the insurance is a fortune as is and i did mention mods like wheels, suspension and exhuast and it wernt up by 1000!