ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car

Fabia VRS
Picked this up on monday night:
182.jpg

It's a 182 replica, but one of the best I've seen. The lad selling it actually bought it as it is now, so was unsure on the spec, but from what I can work out it has:
Full 182 bodykit
Ktec 182 exhaust for non sport
182 interior
182 steering wheel
Cup spoiler
Cup splitter
182 cup wheels
Xenons
Possibly widetracked hubs, might be spacers not had a chance to look yet
Lowered 60mm-ish, again I'm not entirely sure
K&N induction kit with CAF
Colour coded
Aftermarket alarm system
DVD head unit
Full respray in what I believe is Arctic blue

There's probably a few more things I've forgotten as well. It does also have the sport badge and the 2.0l bullets, something I will possibly be looking at changing. Plans for the future involve colouring the badges, flocking the dash, more alacantara interior bits such as the A pillars, some new wheels and a few other surprises :)

Last edited:
Its beyond me why anyone would spend all that money (respray included) to make a replica.

Looks a really nice car, but I fail to see the point.

Surley buying one and insuring must be cheaper?

Fabia VRS
Understand what your saying, which is why I didn't bother making mine a replica, and just went and bought this! Its had an insane amount of money spent on it from what I can tell, buying and insuring the real thing would definitely have been the cheaper option.

Understand what your saying, which is why I didn't bother making mine a replica, and just went and bought this! Its had an insane amount of money spent on it from what I can tell, buying and insuring the real thing would definitely have been the cheaper option.

Oh you did the sensible thing, why spend, probably a few thousand on building one when you can just buy it finished!!

Looks a good one anyway mate :)

Fabia VRS
Oh you did the sensible thing, why spend, probably a few thousand on building one when you can just buy it finished!!

Looks a good one anyway mate :)

Exactly! Spraying the car would have surely cost the same as insurance if not more, even if it was a young driver. Don't really know why I'm complaining though, got myself a bargain considering the money spent on it!