ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

FF RB 182
After being on the hunt for a FFRB for a while now this little beauty popped up and I had to have it . Coming from a Mk5 golf gti its going to take a while to get used not having the luxuries and turbo...... but I love the clio's character and the way it drives.

The car has only 1 previous owner, came with FSH, belts just done and has 54,000 on clock.

In terms of mods it has a ITG Maxogen Carbon induction kit, full Obisound exhaust system, which I'm going to have to change as its to loud, and an rs tuning remap. To be honest I'm going for a more oem+ route so there are more changes on the cards.

I've just brought some Trophy Turini's which i pick up on Thursday :) can't wait. Question. On my current alloys I've got some brand new vredestein sportrac 3's on the front but the rears need changing. Are these still being made as i can't find them anywhere??

Anyway heres a few pics for the moment :)

68E70243-8773-4510-9176-942D8936FD59.jpg

9FEE92BC-3042-4C6B-9F26-AFEFAA0CFBA4.jpg

E66D6AE7-6FB3-4CF8-AA3A-C04589A1BD35.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks nice and clean!

How do you find it getting into the clio after the golf? Does it feel like a 1.2? Haha