ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

Hi all

Just got myself a luvverly silver 172 a few weeks ago (cant use it til january now, as i had a knee op on tuesday - am on crutches now for 6 weeks :() but anyway, to my point....!!

I recently had a williams 3, and got some slick 50 for it - never got round to using it, as the car was a bit of a shed so I got rid. Would it be a good idea to use the slick 50 with my 172 (once broken in) or should I just stick to regular oil?

Thanks!

Chris

P.S. Please bring back Racing Tales - it was great fun (as long as you didnt take it too seriously!)

Mr2 Roadster

I had a knee op earlier in the year, I was back in the car after two days. Did have a golf then (decent car), you only need the clutch to put away and then you can change up and down without the clutch and with no grinding! (decent gearbox).

Wish you well in your recovery! Hope to see you back on the road soon!