ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new center consol cover

i am wondering if it is possible to get a new cover for the center consol on a 04 clio dynamic 1.2? my mate has a corsa B and got hold of one easy and cheap, and it fitted relitivly easy as well. At the moment it is the normal black but i was wondering if you could get silver ones, or white? ive seen the stickers you can stick over to give it that effect but i can amagine it would look tacky and start to peel after a while.

cheers

shaun

Chocolate Bar™

wouldnt use the stickers, because IMO they look really cheap and quite nasty (especially if theyre off centre)

if your going to do it though, id use a sheet of carbon fibre (which will be difficult to cut nicely, and will take some time)

otherwise, spray it. ill probably be doing mine soon, but arent 100% positive how it comes out as ive not looked.

Mark

Its held on by clips. Just get a flat end screwdriver and carefully prize it away from the dash. The clips are fragile so be careful