ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new center consol cover

i am wondering if it is possible to get a new cover for the center consol on a 04 clio dynamic 1.2? my mate has a corsa B and got hold of one easy and cheap, and it fitted relitivly easy as well. At the moment it is the normal black but i was wondering if you could get silver ones, or white? ive seen the stickers you can stick over to give it that effect but i can amagine it would look tacky and start to peel after a while.

cheers

shaun

Chocolate Bar™

wouldnt use the stickers, because IMO they look really cheap and quite nasty (especially if theyre off centre)

if your going to do it though, id use a sheet of carbon fibre (which will be difficult to cut nicely, and will take some time)

otherwise, spray it. ill probably be doing mine soon, but arent 100% positive how it comes out as ive not looked.

Mark

Its held on by clips. Just get a flat end screwdriver and carefully prize it away from the dash. The clips are fragile so be careful