ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW CLIO 1.2 BLUE! First Car Progress Thread...

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Right this is my first car that i picked up for £500 just before christmas with 12 months mot+tax with 62k on the clock. Pretty good deal i think :) Heres a picture of when i got it

image_zpsf6df7702.jpg
Pretty nice for £500 as standard so nothing been done to it. Obviously the first thing i did was buy a CLIO SPORT MEMBERSHIP OF COURSE!!!:cool:
image_zps94e490c9.jpg

Brought some xenons for it old ones were shocking! + headlight restoration kit to make them look brand new :D
Then 500 miles into the life of driving there was a strange noise coming from the back wheel so off came the wheels and £40 later new brake pads were fitted
image_zps8b65a773.jpg
Got them sorted and finally had a fully working car and i was loving driving so i saved a little money and started to do some modifications to it:) so had my windows tinted because my dads friends does a lot with cars so i got it offered free ;)

image_zps60068d05.jpg

Then i moved onto a exhaust went to cardiff :) got one sorted out
image_zps391ea566.jpg
Sounds really nice to be honest not to loud does pop and bang occasionally which also i love :D

image_zps6c152a3f.jpg
obviously the clio sticker had to be put on :D ordered one for the back because i dont think anyone can see this while im driving :( so having one on the back so other members can spot me :)

So had some Heko wind deflectors and drove all the way to leeds from birmingham to buy these OZ Superturismos more than
appy with them i love it!
image_zps4bd05126.jpg

So this is how it stands as of 25/06/13 ! :)
image_zpsa4f689f3.jpg

Really happy with my progress :) if anyone had any recommendations on what i should do in the future then please omment :) will be greatly appreciated:)

Future modifications

172 rear bumper
Clear side repeaters
Lowering? maybe
Colour code side strips
renault sport interior

Only short i know but my first car and project thread :) thanks for looking guys :)