ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 182 owner :)

Renault Clio 182
hi, im new to this and i recently bought my second car on the weekend. A clio 182 and i love it. Abit of a difference from my 106.

I am yet to insure it as i spent most of my money on the car and as im only 20 and been driving for a year the insurance is pretty expensive, so gota wait into next week payday.

Can anyone recommend any insurance company's what they have used or using what are cheaper than the normal go compare ones?

And what sort of mpg on average could i expected?

Also i have just got a decat pipe to go on my 182, is it worth dooing it?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to the forum.

If you sign up there is a few insurers on here that will give you discount. Im insured with Admiral as they give me the cheapest quote like.

Regarding MPG, i drive 8 mile a way, 4 mile to work then 4 mile from. I average 36/37 MPG.

Decent motorway drive i push 40/41 MPG. If i go on a meet with some guys off here ive hit 19 MPG before.

All depends on how you drive it and how heavy your right foot is.

Sam!