ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio 200 cup!

Barge
Hey Needster, i got an idea, sign up to plenty of fish and start talking to him, really lead him as he will be cuz u r very nice looking, then set him up for a massive fall!!!

PMSL! Evil!!! :evil:

Good idea TBH. Could be a job for tomorrow that.

Was a 197
only problem is that ur 1 end of the country and he's the other would've been better with someone nearby but u always seem up for anything!

He seems the kind of guy who checks his emails every 5 mins so you could probably get it done in 1 day!

love the power of the internet - its amazing what you can find out about people!

What a numpty though

It says he brought the car for £11k - what a load of tosh - i qualify for the highest rate of Renault discount and its certainly nowhere near £11k

clio trophy No56
Quality thread, one of the best in ages.
It should have ran for a few more pages before he was banned though, just so i could laugh a bit more..