ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 200 RS mk3 - still available May 2013?

Hey there!

Looking at buying a new 200 RS around may 2013. Wondering if Renault will be still making them then as the Clio mk4 is on the horizon....

Thanks
Mnem

So I'm guessing production stops before the summer shutdown? Makes sense, although I would think they will be batch building quite a few prior to that, to cover demand until the new model hits the shelves. As said, I reckon you'll be able to buy them well into 2013.

In between the mk3 and mk4 now.

Want a new one as with getting tax free savings etc for soldiers the difference between new and say 10 - 20k miles used isnt really much. Just prefer a new one really.

They'll probably have a few lying around as unregistered stock until early 2013.

Thread resurrection but is it a common thing to have stock of cars unsold left over?

Just can see there being people like me who are wanting the mk3 over the mk4 so will still be after them.

If imagine... But they seem to have little to no options. Someone bought a new one recently but wanted recaros... So they took them out of the other 200 they had in lol

Wow that's pretty bad, having been in my friends clio's I wouldn't want the car if it didn't have the recaro's... I imagine you could get them or similar ones put in after but its just more hassle...

Suzuki Jimny
If imagine... But they seem to have little to no options. Someone bought a new one recently but wanted recaros... So they took them out of the other 200 they had in lol

That would be me :)

A few left but with only one option, and loads with no options.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Wow that's pretty bad, having been in my friends clio's I wouldn't want the car if it didn't have the recaro's... I imagine you could get them or similar ones put in after but its just more hassle...

You should Definately consider buying used, you'll have more chance of finding a well specced one... And you'll be able to get alien green or storm grey if you buy used :p

Recaro sportsters are £1080 iirc new or £800-£1000 second hand (may be cheaper if you p/x your seats)