ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio colour

i work in a building ni front of a plot of land used by renault to store new cars, they deliver every day and ive seen a couple of lavender coloured clios.

not seen them b4, very nice colour

also for those of u with new renaults probably dont realise how much they r ragged by renault employees

Jay

Lee

BMW M2C

You like lavender coloured cars? :eek:

All of you with old Reanults will have had the same thing happen, just by more people. ;)

i didnt say id buy it, i sed its a nice colour, would be a good colour for the girls to consider!

my car wasnt really ragged-owned by 2 old ladies

new cars u expect to be ragged but in romford here they seriously test them out

Jay

Lee

BMW M2C

Yeah, but the first little old lady had to buy it from a dealer in the first place.;)

Little old ladies ride the clutch, and labour the engine though.

i know it would have been ragged from start

i didnt say these ladies were little old ladies who could just see over the steering wheel, they were late 40s which to me is an old lady-sorry if a lady is late 40s here but its a long way away for me

Lee

BMW M2C

LOL I know mate Im just messing. For some reason Im in a happy mood today!!

Could be the free curry my boss owes me later.

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 08 July 2004

I wouldnt want a car owned by an old lady!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime they go past they are screaming thu the gears and going nowhere, they seem to forget they have more than two gears.

Plus the smell of piss aint to my taste but each to their own :oops:

black golf v6 4 motion

i was talking to a neighbour of mine b4 and his mate from work has just bought a paddock green / electric blue wotever colour 182 first one i have heard of

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 08 July 2004

LOL I know mate Im just messing. For some reason Im in a happy mood today!!
i kno, i was just being annoying and pedantic-im bored so i need some entertainment

Quote: Originally posted by ricjax99 on 08 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 08 July 2004

I wouldnt want a car owned by an old lady!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime they go past they are screaming thu the gears and going nowhere, they seem to forget they have more than two gears.

Plus the smell of piss aint to my taste but each to their own :oops:

spose a better name is mature women than old. they dont rag cars like young men and women

i got an air freshener with the car anyway

Jay

My Nan doesnt understand that the accelerator is a progressive thing rather than an on/off switch! Her car is constantly screaming wherever she goes and she goes thru clutches like Nick Read.

I saw some old (v.old) woman on a petrol forecourt attempting to pull away:

Attempt 1 - Not enough gas, all the clutch and stalled! Re-start engine!

Attempt 2 - To ensure car doesnt stall presses the gas pedal to the floor, then slowy and I mean slowy lifts the clutch - in the mean time people nearby are being deafened by the sound a 1.1 Micra revving in the red with a luvly smell of burning clutch! Eventually when the clutch bites the car kangaroos out the petrol station! :confused: btw this was a 51 plate micra!!!!