ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Driver

Clio Mk2 1.2
Helloo,

I'm Jemma, thought i may pop along as i too drive a clio! Its a mk2 1.2 and ive posted a pic for u to see. This is also my first car so indeed its my pride and joy.

Speak soon :)

dem.jpg

ibiza cupra
welcome to clio sport you may get a bit of stick for the kit but if you like it then just ignor the nasty comments. im not a big fan of kits myself but as kits go thats not a bad one, ive seen worse and it looks like whoever put it on did a tidy job which is always a bonus too any way enjoy...

Clio Mk2 1.2
I was aware of that. But thanks. I was part of another car club with all the modified cars n that but its not open anymore. So im part of another one :) I just thought id have a look at this one aswell.

renault clio sport 197
Right jemma we have seen the car now lets see the driver...

Oh, and welcome treacle ;)
We can be a charmer when we want cant we!!!

Hi Jemma
hope you enjoy the car - as you aready know 99% sarcasm on here - but the girls can more than hold their own!

Clio Mk2 1.2
Haha o i spose ill have to get used to it then lol.​

Here is a pic of the driver herself then :)

(Sorry, pic wont re-size for some reason)​

24042008088-1.jpg

Hyundai i40
hello welcome........watch out for theses lovely men on here

they dont see girls often:rasp:

Get some more pics of the car up.....doesnt look a bad kit as above a RS bumper wud look good on that:approve:

ST

Get some more pics of the car up.....doesnt look a bad kit as above a RS bumper wud look good on that:approve:

Just ask Sarah...me and the boy Ras would be more than happy to fill you up..

Hyundai i40

Just ask Sarah...me and the boy Ras would be more than happy to fill you up..

you can fill me up any day scottish :eek: full tank of Vpower pls