ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio member in Bristol

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Hi, bought an Arctic Blue Clio 182 with cup packs a few weeks ago and about to join Cliosport. Are there any local kind of meets to Bristol....especially ones that don't involve bowling or ice skating as I'm not the most talented at either lol!

PLanning on going to Coombe for April action day, may take the car out on track, although bit of a risky one on action days with nutters about in crap cars!

Joe

Welcome Joe, keep an eye on the local meets section.

If you want a track session at combe then you will need to add your name to the list by this weekend and pay through paypal as i am booking the sessions monday.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I live in Fishponds, and am frequently to be seen on the ring road - mostly on the way to the gym and back, but it would be rude not to find another car to play with if the opportunity arises!

Thought you could just turn up and get track passes at Coombe on the day?

I live in Fishponds, and am frequently to be seen on the ring road - mostly on the way to the gym and back, but it would be rude not to find another car to play with if the opportunity arises!

Thought you could just turn up and get track passes at Coombe on the day?

If they dont sell out before hand then yes, but if you wanted to come out with a few others from the club who are going out during the action day then its best o get your name on the list.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Ok, I'll check the funds situation - how do I go about paying you for it? Are they doing the usual small sessions? I haven't been on one since taking my kit car (sadly sold) on, and I had a 205 Gti with MI16 conversion which irritated a lot of people on the track too, so hopefully the 182 should be just as good.

I bought my car through pistonheads in the end - I was advertising my old car on there, and someone emailed me offering a deal that was too good to refuse.