ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio on Wednesday

Will be picking up my Silver Clio 182 (ahem...import) on Wednesday.

Could have had it sooner but the dealer said to wait for the new 54 Reg. Not too sure why as I wanted it bad. Will be glad to get rid of my MINI Cooper as it just cant cut it anymore after I test drove the 182.

Nice to know theres one more convert out there ?

Titanium Clio 182

Common? It is blatently the nicest colour to get. Then i would say black and racing blue. Dont like any of the other colours. But definately Titanium Silver is the best colour to get.

Black Clio 172

may be the nicest but have u noticed that everytime someone posts IM GETTING MY 182 today there are about 100 ppl that have just done the same - either renault r doing very well and everyone is driving one or some ppl are lying - i know which one is the likelist;). I am seriously looking into one but it is getting more and more common by the day which is putting me off despite a 22% discount

Yaris Hybrid

Yeah I ordered a Silver back in June because no one else seemed to be buying one. Everyone was buying arctic blue, racing blue and black. Now there are dozens of people here with Silvers. Went past my local Renault dealer a few hours ago and they had a Silver outside - must be pre-reg or ex demo. So thats another car on my local roads that is the same as mine, and I aint due to get the frickin thing for at least a month!! How many more will be out there by then!?

Quote: Originally posted by Daveyt on 29 August 2004

Will be picking up my Silver Clio 182 (ahem...import) on Wednesday.

Could have had it sooner but the dealer said to wait for the new 54 Reg. Not too sure why as I wanted it bad. Will be glad to get rid of my MINI Cooper as it just cant cut it anymore after I test drove the 182.

Nice to know theres one more convert out there ?
Good, hope that you enjoy it :)

Why not join Cliosport as a full member and take advantage of Club discounts, full use of the forum and all the other good things that £5-00 a year membership brings.

Just go to the home page and click on the link to join

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by craigaward on 30 August 2004

may be the nicest but have u noticed that everytime someone posts IM GETTING MY 182 today there are about 100 ppl that have just done the same - either renault r doing very well and everyone is driving one or some ppl are lying - i know which one is the likelist;). I am seriously looking into one but it is getting more and more common by the day which is putting me off despite a 22% discount
oh god. what happened to buying cars beacuse you like them?

sounds to me like you have too many doubts dont bother.

[Edited by Tomclio182 on 30 August 2004 at 1:05pm]