ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio RS from Mexico!

Clio RS
Hi! I knew about this forum because some friends of Clio Club Mexico told me. Yesterday I was cheking some pics of your Clio's and they are awesome. I'm a proud owner of a Clio Sport 2004. I don't have a lot of mods, because here in Mexico performance for Clio Sport is scarce.

So I will be in here to learn more about the Clio's and to recieve or gives advices and have a good time.

I have a few mods in may car:
- Chip by "Del Rio Power"
- Exhaust Inferno.
- Pipercross Carbon Induction Kit

I'm looking for the OZ Ultraleggera 16" and Vogtland Springs jeje :D

ClioSport106.gif
ClioSport121.jpg

ClioRS010.jpg

ClioRS015.jpg

ClioSport102.jpg

13-05-06005.jpg

Cheers!

Lots of Alfas
I like it, monaco blue looks amazing in the sunshine. Is that the standard splitter and wheels?

Clio RS
I like it, monaco blue looks amazing in the sunshine. Is that the standard splitter and wheels?

The wheels yes... I remember that the models before 2004 had the chioce of the allium or the turini... 2004 all come with allium

The splitter ehmmm no :( in fact they don't have it in stock... like the one that your models have. This is one that almost all the Clio RS from Mexico have, is from the Seat Leon Cupra... you just only cut a bit and perfect matches.

But I'm looking for the original, like yours jeje

106 Rallye
Nice :cool: I think the blue with the yellow lines and the yellow brakes looks good. Lines look good on the boot too.

al

ST on the way...
You should watch out when they are painting the lines on the road that they dont go over ya car ;) lol

Looks good tho :D

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
looks sweet, i like the stripes with the sprayed brakes etc, looks mint but then i am young n all that innnit lol.

how does the ind kit work in the heat or is it closed

Clio RS
looks sweet, i like the stripes with the sprayed brakes etc, looks mint but then i am young n all that innnit lol.

how does the ind kit work in the heat or is it closed

Its "closed". I have a hose that goes from the entrance of the filter into the back of the left headlight, so it takes cold air jeje

dont lower it too much - those roads in mexico are in a worse state than ours - you have big metal lumps in the road in places that my clio would never go over! do you live anywhere near Cancun?

Nice car though - splitter looks really good. Saw quite a few clios when I went to mexico a few months back but no RS models - yours must be quite rare

Clio RS
dont lower it too much - those roads in mexico are in a worse state than ours - you have big metal lumps in the road in places that my clio would never go over! do you live anywhere near Cancun?

Nice car though - splitter looks really good. Saw quite a few clios when I went to mexico a few months back but no RS models - yours must be quite rare

Yes Mexico roads are the ugliest... Noup I live in Mexico City... to go to Cancun by plane its like an 1hr 45min by car... 2 days jajaja

Here 1.6 models (here in Mexico only came 1.6 and Sport) are the most common but there are some RS models, rare to see a v6... if you see one v6 in here believe it will be your lucky day jeje