ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio rs

hey guyz, you know i just bought the 182 a month ago. im really enjoying that racer boy. but it really bums me out that the new rs will hit the market soon. the reason i bought it and also knowing that the new rs will be on the road soon because i know its gonig to be expensive. i mean i bought my 182 for 70,000 riyals. i expect the new rs to exceed 80,000 riyals minimum. the megane convertables here are worth 90,000 riyals. so wat do u think guyz ?

u know how many renault sport clios are in qatar ? there are only 4 182s and 6 or 8 172s. thats amazing. there was that time when i was waiting for a traffic light to open and a guy asked me is this a renault clio sport ? i was so happy to know that my car is being noticed. he was i think from uk. u guyz sure like this car there in uk. i know 2 owners of 172s they are also from uk. the only three guyz that own the 182s in qatar are ME from egypt (silver) and a pilot from brazil (black) and a qatari guy (yellow) theres only one black car left in the showroom. u know its cool to have a rarely seen car :).

yeah, thats wat makes it a very cool hot rarely unseen hatch. and you know also , 307cc still is not available here, and theres only 2 206 RCs in qatar. one with a french guy and one with the same qatari guy that owns the yellow 182.