ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Sport Owner

Clio 200 RS
Hi folks,

Having to sell my much loved Focus ST and buying myself a Clio Sport 200. Get it on Tuesday.

Don't judge because i had a ford lol.

Craig

RS200 & PH2 172
I've just ordered my clio sport 200 with a cup chassis, and if ya gonna judge on a ford..... I'm part exchanging a Toyota Aygo! another agonising couple of months driving it until the clio gets delivered!

Clio 200 RS
Its a red one with the cup chassis and different wheels. It also has other bits and pieces so need to go through the options list and see what was picked.

Its cd player is the basic one. Is it worth upgrading it to the one with bluetooth and sport monitior thrrugh renault? and anyone know a cost?

RS200 & PH2 172
I think it was about £440 but harrats at wakefield threw it in for free with mine, great sales guy and if anyone is wanting a renault new or used i would really recommend them