ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Trophy

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nige182 said:
Superfastdan, not No. 500, just last clio to be sold! Mine is 486!

Lee, where in town you work? I work in Digbeth!

As far as cleaning goes then:

Clean dirt and old wax off using a cleaning product.
Polish the car.
Apply wax.

Then wash occasionally to keep it clean.

sorry to piss on your bonfire mate, but i've got two sat in my showroom unregistered....oh, and two delivery miles pre registered ones!!

Megane 225 Arctic Blue
Nige182:
Good choice of car there :)
Who was your saleperson? Know Walkers pretty well. lol
Nearly bought the Trophy myself but went for the Megane 225 in the end.
Is yours a new car or a pre reg as they had one of those a while back too.

Andrew

r-jay said:
Your using it again now then! ;)

ha ha yeah used it a lot last weekend and this week. It's a dirty sl@g at the minute :eek:

Will try and clean it the weekend, if it's not raining :)

Nige182 said:
Jay, that is very tidy!! What wax and polish do ya use? Don't think I've seen your car around stourbridge!

I live in Netherton and work at the Waterfront/Merry Hill, I always use the Shell garage in Oldswinford so might see me around there? Oh yeah my car was parked up in Stourbridge high street last night opposite the Toad for a good 4 hours (thought I'd get spotted?) ha ha

In that pic I used get ready for it..... clay bar, Meguairs number 83, 80 polish, Poorboys EXP sealant, Meguairs NXT wax, Meguairs number 21 wax and a layer of Collinite 476 wax all used with a PC (Porter Cable polisher) :approve:

106 GTi
jay said:
I live in Netherton and work at the Waterfront/Merry Hill, I always use the Shell garage in Oldswinford so might see me around there? Oh yeah my car was parked up in Stourbridge high street last night opposite the Toad for a good 4 hours (thought I'd get spotted?) ha ha

In that pic I used get ready for it..... clay bar, Meguairs number 83, 80 polish, Poorboys EXP sealant, Meguairs NXT wax, Meguairs number 21 wax and a layer of Collinite 476 wax all used with a PC (Porter Cable polisher) :approve:

You really are mad!

Megs 83 then 80.

Then pick either a) EX-p, b) Nxt or c) 21 and then the Collinite 476 wax would have been fine. Car looks great so it was worth it judging by the pic. But the three different sealants may have been a little to much, I thought I was bad!

r-jay said:
You really are mad!

Megs 83 then 80.

Then pick either a) EX-p, b) Nxt or c) 21 and then the Collinite 476 wax would have been fine. Car looks great so it was worth it judging by the pic. But the three different sealants may have been a little to much, I thought I was bad!

sorry could of been 80 first the white one :) then the browny one :)

I like to be protected! :D

106 GTi
No 83 then 80 is the right order, I would have done that, then picked one sealant!

Looked great anayway and it's sure got some protection now!

that was an old summer pic, needs doing again thou! to cold at min I'll wait till after winter :)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Lee said:
Engine temperature sensor fault and an oil and filter change. I've had my last two cars from there.

Yeah, in a secured car park of course. No way it's going on the road.

how many miles have you done in your trophy? and how much is the filter and oil change costing?

have you got an aftermarket air panel filter in the car?

A4 Avant
superfastdan, You ain't peein on my bonfire! Was just sayin what sales person said! Thought at the time it was sales patter! Oh well! Still more than happy with my purchase!

Only prob is, I was hopin to pick it up early this week but the dealer has messed around with taking documents to DVLA so I won't pick it up till next weekend at the earliest!:( #

I really can't wait now!

Jay, I went to stourbridge on Thurs night. Went to Lloyds! I must need glasses! Never saw the car!:eek:

artic blue 182
Nige182 said:
Only prob is, I was hopin to pick it up early this week but the dealer has messed around with taking documents to DVLA so I won't pick it up till next weekend at the earliest!:( #

mine did that as well on my 182 :( took 12 days in total from order to pick up..just to give you an idea mate

great choice enjoy the car btw:D

106 GTi
I would have just picked the car up on the 55 plate and sorted out the number plate transfer myself ( saying that I have had mine since March and still not got round to it!).

Nige182 said:
Jay, I went to stourbridge on Thurs night. Went to Lloyds! I must need glasses! Never saw the car!:eek:

tut tut :)

I went to lloyds also, the que to get in the back room took the p!ss :(

A4 Avant
I thought I was saving myself hassle letting the dealer change the plate! Obviously not!

Jay, thats what i hate about lloyds! you queue to get in, then queue again to get into the back!:mad:

MMMMM. trophy! drools!