ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW CLIO V10?

TeZ

Non RS : (
lol yea haha just fancied a new desktop pic so i cut a Konissegg out and renualted it up a bit lol

Sure I heard a few years ago of them putting a V10 into a Clio possibly the F1 car engine and they tested it and got it up to about 183 before it felt like it was about to fall apart!Anybody else remember this?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Sure I heard a few years ago of them putting a V10 into a Clio possibly the F1 car engine and they tested it and got it up to about 183 before it felt like it was about to fall apart!Anybody else remember this?

Bit hard to remember something that never took place.

TeZ

well a Konissegg CCX has V8 engine so i just thourght id would prob fill the hole a V6 is a bit small + just thourght a V10 would be FASSSST

TeZ

swear all u ladies are WAY to Picky lol just do a picture in paint and we'll critises your 'Professional' skillz

Clio v6
Nepta's low-slung lines express elegance and movement, while its spacious, comfortable interior has all the hallmarks of a top-end model with performance worthy of a prestige touring car from its 420hp twin-turbo V6 engine

img_nepta.jpg

Close lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks good but how do you get in :quiet: you removed the doors :lolup: