ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio...

Hi all,

Looking at getting the new clio used to have the mk2 1.2 16v but stupidly traded it in for a new megan which i hate and it costs me far to much money.

Has anyone got a new shaped clio if so what model and whats it like to drive.

Hopefully going to test drive one this week/weekend but want to hear from you people first.

Thanks for your help

Kelly
Xx

Its very nice but id say go above 1.2, its only a little bit more money and theyve got interest free finance on em too (god i sound like i work for them!) I had the mk2 1.2 and then the 1.6 of the new model and its a nice stepup, if you get the 1.2 itll only be better regarding the interior and body shape because the new ones heavier so youll actually lose speed.

Im already trading in my 4 month old 1.6 for the 197, i got bored so quickly but not because its a bad car, i just have to have the 197 after test driving it!

artic blue 182
R.A said:
Its very nice but id say go above 1.2, its only a little bit more money and theyve got interest free finance on em too (god i sound like i work for them!) I had the mk2 1.2 and then the 1.6 of the new model and its a nice stepup, if you get the 1.2 itll only be better regarding the interior and body shape because the new ones heavier so youll actually lose speed.

Im already trading in my 4 month old 1.6 for the 197, i got bored so quickly but not because its a bad car, i just have to have the 197 after test driving it!

ouchh bet they pulled your pants down there!!