ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio

Volvo S60 D5

Was browsing in my Renault Magazine I got through the other day, and I really, really like the look of the new Clio.

Any idea on prices yet? Id probably look at either a 3-door 1.6 16V or the 106bhp Dci.

I sold my late 2003 Clio Dynamique a while ago to purchase an M-reg Volvo T5, which has since had an engine change. Whilst the Volvo is great (240bhp now!) its a tad thirsty and being an older car, Im constantly worried something else will go wrong, costing me thousands again!

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by the_ferret on 17 July 2005
the new one resembles a Yaris crossed with a new astra. not sure about it yet.

I can see where youre coming from - Im not so keen on the back end but side, front quarter and front shots look really nice.

It also looks really nice in solid red - a colour I hate with a venegence. I would imagine in a dark navy blue it would be stunning :)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

No one liked the Mk2 Clio when it first came out, i remember most of us Mk1 Clio owners saying they were the new Micras lol

People will get to like them, it will just take time.

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 17 July 2005
not sure about the new clio looks 2 big like a megane.

Yeah - thats kind of why I like them. The Megané is nice but the back end is too severe for my tastes. Id have a new Focus instead. The Clio fits the class below nicely but isnt too small (by the looks of it) which is perfect.